Supporting Consultants, Architects, Designers and Engineers with solutions that Integrate Audio Visual Technology, Surveillance & Analytics, Security, Command, Control, & Communications, and Critical IT systems. Our highly experienced Subject Matter Experts and Affiliated Professionals will guide you through the process, develop the overall Vision in support of the Mission, and assure that end-user requirements are supported. Contact us today to discuss your Project.
Integrated Technology Consulting & Design Services
SPECTRUM ITC Group supports Architects, Stakeholders, Developers, Builders and Project Managers throughout all phases of projects that incorporate Integrated Audio Visual Communications Systems.
We provide support at Program Development, Concept, Schematic, & Design Development, Budgeting & Bid, Construction Documentation & Installation phases, and Systems Commissioning and Training.
- Strategy, Vision, Planning.
- Needs assessment, Requirements Development, Basis of Design Documentation.
- Integrated Technology Overlay & Application – “Proof of Concept” Testing & Evaluation in our Lab.
- Integrated Technology System Concept, Budget, Schedule, Implementation Planning.
- Architectural Design Support, Construction Documentation.
- Coordination of Trades & Design Disciplines.
- Preliminary Systems Design: Technology “Proof of Interoperability” Testing in our lab.
- Detailed Systems Design: Engineering, Integration, Build Drawings and Documentation.
- Integrated Control Systems Design – User Interface Appearance & Operation (“Look & Feel” of the control systems).
- Bid Preparation, Response Review, Recommendations.
- Construction Oversight, Field Coordination, RFI responses & adaptations.
- Integrated Systems Configuration, Control Systems Finalization.
- Integrated Systems Testing & Acceptance, “Proof of Performance”.
- User training, systems operability enhancements.
- Integrated Technology Documentation.
- Long-Term Maintenance Planning.
SPECTRUM ITC Group supports the following vertical markets
Mission Critical Facilities – Controls Rooms; NOC, DOC, EOC
Emergency Response; Command & Control
Defense; Secure Information Facilities
Surveillance; Integrated Situational Awareness Applications
Presentation & Training Centers
Corporate Flagship Facilities
Education Facilities / Collaboration & Distance Learning
Public Spaces, Sports Facilities
Digital Signage, Kiosks, Information Centers
Emerging Display Technologies
Facility/Building Monitoring & Management; CoGeneration Monitoring, Power Shedding, Green Compliance, Occupancy Technologies
SPECTRUM Integrated Technology Consulting Group was formed with a mission of helping clients increase efficiency and control costs by integrating Audio Visual Technology with critical IT, Facilities Management and Control/Communication/Surveillance systems.
The firm’s core strengths include Strategy, Vision, Planning, Design/Engineering, and Project Oversight/Technical Management as an end-user advocate, focusing on Audio Visual applications.
As a former AV Design/Build Contractor for top Aerospace, Defense and Corporate clients, Spectrum’s consulting team merges 50+ years combined field experience with skillful application of technology, allowing its clients to view critical data, decide on a path of action, and execute the plan in support of their mission.
Major projects have included Classified Command Centers, Corporate Flagship Buildings, Videoconferencing, Customized Presentation & Meeting Facilities, and Touch Panel Control Systems.
SPECTRUM ITC Group has facilities in Oceanside and Los Angeles, California.