IT and AV systems for Critical Facilities are complicated.
Spectrum helps to simplify things. Here’s how…
1 – We guide Stakeholders through envisioning the Built Space & Technology to support their important mission.
2 – We help Program Managers communicate the vision to their Architects, Designers, and Trades.
3 – We serve as your team’s Technical Advocate during construction and integration of IT, AV, and Control Systems.
Integrated Technology Consulting Services
We provide experience and trusted guidance as the Stakeholder’s Technical Advocate throughout all phases of a Critical Facility Project.
- Strategy, Vision, Planning and Oversight.
- Needs assessment, Requirements Development, Program Development.
- Basis of Design Development.
- Integrated Technology System Concept.
- Budget, Schedule, Implementation Planning.
- Integrated Control Systems guidance – User Interface “Look & Feel”
- Coordination with Trades & Design Disciplines.
- Bid Preparation, Response Review, Recommendations.
- Construction Oversight, Field Coordination, RFI response & Field Adaptation.
- Integrated Systems Configuration, Control Systems Finalization.
- Integrated Systems Testing & Acceptance, “Proof of Performance”.
- User training, systems enhancements.
- Integrated Technology Documentation.
- Long-Term Maintenance Planning.
SPECTRUM Integrated Technology Consulting Group was formed with a mission of helping clients increase efficiency and control costs by integrating careful planning & oversight for implementing Audio Visual, IT, and Control Systems.
The firm’s core strengths include Strategy, Vision, Planning, and Project Oversight as Stakeholder Technical Advocates focusing on Audio Visual applications.
As a former AV Design/Build Contractor for top Aerospace, Defense and Corporate clients, Spectrum merges 50+ years combined field experience with skillful application of technology, allowing its clients to view critical data, decide on a path of action, and execute the plan in support of their mission.
Major projects have included Critical Facilities and Control Centers for Transportation, Utilities, Emergency & Security Operations Centers and Corporate Headquarters.